Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ten things I hate about me

1. I hate that I still deal with lots of fears
2. That I am still 10# overweight, despite running and eating mostly right
3. I am STILL computer challenged
4. I am bossy
5. I am NOT an evening person
6. My curly hair (love/hate relationship with the hair)
7. no neck, to speak of (when I wear a necklace, my neck disappears)
8. I am not a better student of the Word
9. I get awesome ideas, but many times fail to follow thru
10. sin still has a grip on me in some areas of my life

"For that which I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate...For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the wishing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not.... Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?. THANKS BE TO GOD THRU JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD!!! ...THERE IS THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS!!!" Romans 7:15,18,24, 25...Romans 8: 1


Love,
Cyn
Pin It!

1 comment:

savvycityfarmer said...

I love lists, workin on one as we speak