Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's my birthday!

YES! It's my birthday, all right! Not a "regular, I'm a year older" kind of birthday, tho. This is my 28th birthday...28 years ago today I was born into the kingdom of God! Yup, 28 years ago, I became a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. I once was lost, but now I'm found. Was blind, but now I see. Well, you know, being raised a catholic...I ALWAYS believed in the Trinity, the virgin birth, the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus, etc. I "believed" all the right things. BUT...I was not a "believer". The word "believe" means "to trust on, believe in, rely on". And I had done none of those things. Until that day, 28 years ago, when I came to Him, asked His forgiveness, and truly BELIEVED. OH, THE BLOOD OF JESUS, IT WASHED ME WHITE AS SNOW!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR CINDY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
AND MANY MORE.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anna said...

What an awesome thing to celebrate! Wish I knew my "birthday"! Congrats! I can celebrate with you because without your born again birthday, who knows where I would be? God has used you so much in my life.