Wednesday, July 05, 2006

BABY FARM ANIMALS

I just love seeing these two having fun together!
After cherry pickin on Wed., we walked over to the farms petting area. The kids couldn't keep their hands off all the sweet babies. No kidding...we spend almost an hour cuddling up to some of the cutest babies ever.
Here are Sam and Ave holding baby bunnies.

Holding 3 week old chicks with cousin Adam and Aunt Kelly.

Miniature horses, nuzzlin each other.

piglets

baby goat has his eyes on me!!!!

Ave and the ponies

Baa
Pin It!

3 comments:

Rosa said...

Awww, I love that baby goat!!!!

savvycityfarmer said...

Looks like everyone became a "kid" again.

I haven't even been around Pete but his influence is everywhere.

I'll be back at my desk again on Saturday morn.

HomemakerAng said...

watch those goats! they can be vicious!