Tuesday, December 26, 2006

DID YA GET WHAT YA WANTED???

I DID!!!!


I got all my 5 children here on Christmas Day. My grandson Austin was here. My son in law, Joey , a pilot, flew in late Christmas eve, in time for his and Gina's quiet celebration. My oldest, Giselle, and her boyfriend, John, were here.
It was perfect.
And it was all I asked for, and more.
Austin

On Christmas eve, we were at my mother-in-laws home.
Here she is with my hubby, Pete, and myself.

Joey and Sam

Krystal, Gina, and Avery
Krystal, John, Avery, Kelly and Gina
Pin It!

7 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I wouldn't know how to act with a house full of girls and their beaus!!! For me its all wild young boys...anyway, you have a good-looking bunch!

PamKittyMorning said...

You look marveleous as does your family!

Rosa said...

Those drinks sure do look yummy! I love family shots! And, someone sure is going to have some big sexy hair! hehe.

kansasrose said...

Beautiful family Cyn! This is what it's all about! LOVE! ps Love your curly do! Hugs to you sweetie!!!

Unknown said...

Such a young-looking mother in law! yes, a very handsome family!

kpjara said...

You're right...these are the perfect gifts!

Tea said...

You and your family are beautiful! Thanks for posting your Christmas pics Cyn. Love those old Santa ones too. He does look much more authentic in them than these days. Have a fantastic New Year with many blessings!

tea
xo