Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sam the ham


Our 18 year old son, Sam, had a small part in our towns civic theatre production of the musical
"CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN"
The original storyline takes place in 1920, hence the costume!
He loved it!
He also is an extra in a movie coming out sometime this year called"Pendragon".
I don't think it will be in the theatres, but will likely be sold as a DVD in Christian book stores.
Sam has always loved costumes and would go around the neighborhood dressed up in old halloween costumes like: Batman, Spiderman, Sonic the Hedgehog etc.
So acting is just taking the next step for him.

Here he is with his girlfriend, Melody, after the play.

Aren't all YOUR kids different from one another?
Mine certainly are!
Pin It!

8 comments:

HomemakerAng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awsome..my Rian love theater in school and then went on to do some in college and in our community. Goodluck and I hope he finds his path.

Rosa said...

How exciting. Big doings in your home too! Yes, my boys are like night and day, thank goodness! xo

Cheryl said...

Our daughter is 18 as well and is a very talented singer and actress. She is in the midst of making college decisions and the like. A very demanding time of life for these young people.

Rachel said...

What a cute talented son you have!!!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I used to be in community theatre! So much fun and a good way to stay outta trouble too :)

Amy said...

I have a nephew that is also an actor! not so much anymore, but I went to several plays he starred in during his highschool years! Now don't lose me again:) I will now be permanent here:)

http://madelinesmercantile.com/

I hope this snow is not hitting you like it is hitting us here in wi. xo

Unknown said...

Handsome son, Cyn!