Friday, June 05, 2009

Hip! Hip! Hurray!!!!

I'm back!!!!
And I think everything is where it's supposed to be!
When the company we brought it to originally said they don't work on crashed hard drives, but send them out, at a cost of anywhere between $500 to $10,000, I cried.
Like a baby.
All my photos from the past 4 years are on that hard drive.
Important documents.
Teaching messages.
I was a mess.
Sam's friend said he took a course on retrieving info from crashed hard drives, and he would give it a shot.
Yay for Sam's friend!!!
Now I just have to find everything!!!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to have you back!

savvycityfarmer said...

OMG...I did not expect this news ...

been at the parisienne farmhouse for a few days.
Crashing on the sofa now with pinot.

Finally planted all the annuals.

POOPED.

SO happy for the farmgirl cyn
we'll chat maybe tomorrow night

Rose said...

So glad you are back!! Thanks for popping in on my blog and commenting. HUGS!