Friday, March 30, 2012

Farm Fresh, comin' right up!

 Farm Fresh blog 

The new Farm Fresh blog is nearly up and running!
I am waiting on amber jars, metal tins, and bags for the different products that still need packaging.

  Salves

I have organic calendula, plantain, and evergreen salves infused and waiting to be mixed and poured.


Organic Lavender Laundry Soap

My laundry soap is mixed and ready to sell



Teas

I have 2 healing teas mixed and am just waiting for the packaging to arrive.




  Rubs and Finishing Salts

  Researching, mixing, tasting, re-working, adjusting...

I want the rubs and finishing salts to be special!


 Soaps

Several new fragrances added...
These are ready to go!

In other news, I am teaching several classes at Maple Valley Farms just down the road a piece.
 Angie asked if I would consider teaching small groups of up to 14 how to make soap, sourdough breads, simple salves, and cultured dairy.
Classes start soon, so if you are in the area, click on the link near the top left of  my blog.
I would LOVE to meet with you!

In Christ alone,
Cindy

PS...and don't forget...
If you have not yet subscribed to Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine...NOW is the time.
It's premiere issue comes out this Sunday, April 1
I promise...you will not be sorry!




Pin It!

15 comments:

FlowerLady said...

Everything looks wonderful and healthy.

Wishing you well and much success.

FlowerLady

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

I can't wait to see and shop all of your finished products and I'm especially looking forward to meeting you at your classes at MVF's!

Dog Trot Farm said...

How wonderful for you,I would love to attend one of your classes, but as I reside in Maine, not possible. I definitely want to give your Lavender Laundry Soap a try, looking forward to viewing all your finished products, good luck. Blessings, Julie.

Renee said...

All of it looks wonderful! Your packaging ideas are so cute. I hope that this really takes off for you. I am so excited about the classes. I am hoping to get up there for at least one of your.

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Homemaker Ang said...

I am SO HAPPY to have someone as knowledgeable as you on board to teach some of the courses at our farm!

xo

Can't wait!

KathyB. said...

If I lived closer I'd be attending. You really do have so much to share that is useful in keeping a home, and also adds to the beauty of a home.Godliness being the first & best quality.

Camille said...

Everything looks so beautiful and I *love* the name my friend. May the LORD richly bless your endeavours!

Love,
Camille

Donna said...

How wonderful! Three cheers for your industrial spirit! I still want to feature/purchase your soap for my next bloggy giveaway too! I have 30 more posts to go.

I wish you MUCH success!!!

Pamela @ Seeds of Nutrition said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥very happy for you Cindy! Looking forward to the store site. So wish I lived near by, I'd join in on the classes even though I know already how to all those things!!! ♥ Pam

The Coolidges said...

Great products!!

katiez said...

How exciting! I wished I lived closer.... or even on the same continent LOL

Susan said...

Happy Easter Cyn, HE IS RISEN!!!

Carolyne said...

Oh, how I wish we were neighbors and I could take one of your classes @ Angie's. Sounds like you're in the right place.♥

Larn About Bangladesh said...

Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting.Read a lot of blogs specially Blogspot
Online Methods farming system
All in all varieties site's Online Search all