Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Truth seeker...and continuing the journey

 Farmgirl and KrisAnne Hall

I had a chance to hear KrisAnne Hall speak at a local bookstore a couple of weeks ago...
WHAT a life changing experience.

"KrisAnne  is an attorney and former prosecutor, fired after teaching the Constitution to TEA Party groups - she would not sacrifice liberty for a paycheck. She is a disabled veteran of the US Army, a Russian linguist, a mother, a pastor's wife and a patriot.  She now travels the country and teaches the Constitution and the history that gave us our founding documents.
KrisAnne Hall does not just teach the Constitution, she lays the foundations that show how reliable and relevant our founding documents are today.   
She presents the “genealogy” of the Constitution – the 700 year history and five foundational documents that are the very roots of American Liberty. 
One cannot properly understand or interpret the Constitution without a firm grasp of its very foundation."
I am excited about what I learned that evening...things I had NO idea about.
Stuff I should have known years and years ago.
Stuff we all should know...
As for me...I continue to be a truth seeker.

 Duck eggs!

We are finally getting some raw milk here!
Bought a milk share and along with it have the opportunity get get fresh duck eggs.
Uh, yeah!
These yolks are so huge, you really only need one egg for breakfast.
Huge...and rich.
The yolks are far thicker than even a free ranged chicken egg.
Delicious.


 Sophia

So...we bought two different sizes of cat harnesses....
the small one for Sophia and Fuzzy and the medium for Ollie.
We will be taking the medium one back, and grounding Ollie and Fuzzy from the yard.
They were not in those things more than 10 seconds when they pulled the rope taunt and slipped right out
Sophia remains free to go out (well, as free as the harness will allow)
unless she pulls the same Houdini act as the other two.
Ain't nobody got time for dat.


Herbs...finally

Yes, it is finally spring here....for a little while anyways.
We are expecting frost this weekend..just in time for Mothers Day.
It's all good tho, as I only put in cold hardy herbs, and not very many of those.

LIFE UPDATE:

Life is good.
Still working part time.
City living is better than I could have ever hoped for.
Fun gatherings every 2-3 weeks with our kids here at our little city house.
Visiting with our dear friends Joy and Don in the Chicago burbs next weekend.
Greatly anticipating a week long visit from our oldest and her family the first of July.
Yes...life is good.

Once again I am...
Continuing the journey....with fresh paths.

Loving Jesus, 
Loving people,
Cindy


Pin It!

27 comments:

KathyB. said...

It surprising how few really understand even the basics of our constitution. Our granddaughter was not allowed to talk about it in her elementary school. How shocking is that? What an admirable and inspiring woman.

Our ducks are laying eggs and they are rich, and beautiful. Good eating.

I love your closing line, "continuing the journey..."

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna said...

God bless KrisAnne for sharing this valuable information and living according to her values! I am constantly dismayed to see our Constitution being trashed by the current administration.

And I'm glad to hear the "life is good" comment! Three cheers for that! Hugs to you, dear friend.

Camille said...

I so enjoyed this post my friend. SO happy to read of your renewed zest for life and living and thankful that the LORD has provided so wonderfully for you. Duck eggs? Now, that would be a new experience for me! And...yippee for raw milk!! Have a lovely time with your daughter and her family. :)

Love to you!
Camille

Sandra said...

I LOVE duck eggs. Yes, you only need one for breakfast. I'm glad to read that things are going well for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robinanne said...

I always look forward to reading your blog and getting an update on how you are. My goodness there is so much history we were taught in school that by this time we have forgotten. I can only imagine how enlightening a lesson around the Constitution would be...and how much more you would want to save it and it's meaning to us.
I'm late here in Texas to get anything in the ground..in fact none of it is in the ground, it's in pots. The teethy digging gophers dig up everything everywhere unless it's in a pot so hopefully they will grow ok like that! I only have a couple of tomatoes, some basil, and some mints. Country life is still great, though I'm feeling like I'm isolating a bit...need to do something different there. glad your only working part time...perfect.
Silly slippery cats!
be in touch..R

Victoria said...

Hey there! Sofia and I will be at J&D's next Friday and hanging around 'til you arrive. Can't wait to meet in person! Of course I'll have to put a little motherly pride on display.. forgive me in advance. =)

Homemaker Ang said...

I love all of this post... especially your peace and love it exudes...

xo

Thistle Cove Farm said...

this world is krazy! I hope KrisAnne is able to continue her life without interference from people who claim to be tolerant but ONLY if one is in agreement with them.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

So great you got to see her. What a wonderful ministry God has given her. I just planted my garden and I am loving watching it grow. Having some bug issues, but hopefully this year will be better than last year.

Blessings,
Stacie

Farming On Faith said...

What a blessing to get to spend time with such a Godly woman.
Hope you are having a great morning!

Farming On Faith said...

What a blessing to get to spend time with such a Godly woman.
Hope you are having a great morning!

Unknown said...

Cindy thank you so much for stopping by my blog. You are such an inspiration to me always.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Wish I had the chance to made KrissAnne or a KrissAnne. :)
Such truthful inspiration and energy.

When I became an Am. Citizen I could not read a few sentences in my study material without the constitution being right there to back it! Where would we be without it?
What good were our vows and where are our rights and duties if we just brush it off and get rid of the constitution.

Thanks for reminding me and sharing about duck eggs! Such great food for thought... I have been quiet again too long.

Love you back,
in Jesus

Sandy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Akbar said...

I like duck eggs, it's one of my favorite breakfast menus. your duck eggs pic make me hungry :)

Akbar

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

Accreditation GED Online said...

Very nice I accept as true with your thoughts. Many thanks a great deal I’ve benefited therefore usually I’ll visit your website.

Unknown said...

20150722 junda
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors handbags
gucci belt
longchamp pliage pas cher
polo ralph lauren uk
toms shoes sale
kate spade outlet
toms shoes for women
nike air max uk
burberry sale
soccer jerseys for sale
cheap snabacks
coach factory outlet
coach outlet store online
coach outlet
michael kors bags
mcm bags
longchamp pliage
ed hardy clothing uk
longchamp
pandora jewelry stores
michael kors outlet
kate spade bags
coach outlet store online
ray ban sunglasses
ray-ban sunglasse
tory burch outlet
tory burch shoes
toms outlet store
abercrombie & fitch
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans free shipping
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors purse
true religion jeans
kate spade handbags
oakley sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet online
oakley store
longchamp pas cher

Unknown said...

replica bags 168 mall moved here e3k05m0z41 replica bags wholesale mumbai replica radley bags replica hermes l4w21p0g82 replica bags in china i was reading this m6c01n5c30 Ysl replica bags replica bags new york

Anonymous said...

golden goose
supreme hoodie
kobe shoes
off white
hermes
yeezy boost 350 v2
hermes
bapesta shoes
cheap jordan
off white outlet