Sunday, September 25, 2005

Wedding Reception Fun


Another chance to get together with family...this time my side of the family. My cousin on my mom's side got married yesterday, giving me another opportunity to see family I haven't seen in years. Mom's been gone 6 years now, but her brother, sister, cousins, and nieces and nephews were all there last night, celebrating. I love catching up on family news, and hearing how much I look like mom, and how much they miss her. i miss her too, but seeing everybody last night was like having a part of her back. The top photo is of my daughters Krys, Gina, and myself. Next is my son-in-law, Joe, Gina's husband, and myself.




















Here is my step-dad, Hank, with my sweetie, Pete.








And here I am, with my man of 34 years, Pete.
Pin It!

No comments: