Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My 1st love---my dad!

I spent the last 2 weeks in Florida, visiting with my dad. He has been very ill, and I needed to be there to go to several Dr. appts. with him. It really is better that the doctors he will be involved with have a face to go with a voice, as I will be talking to them several times in the next few months. I am extremely grateful that I had this time to spend with him while he was still felling well enough to get around. I don't know exactly what the future holds, but I know HE holds my future. I want to be able to say that about my dad. So if those of you who are reading this journal of mine are praying folks...keep him in your prayers. I want to see him in the kingdom of God. Cause I love him. My 1st love. My dad.
Love,
Cyn
Pin It!

1 comment:

HomemakerAng said...

this is a precious photo! I see where your pretty smile comes from now!