Friday, April 10, 2009

AS A LAMB...

....And Abraham said, "My son, God will provide for Himself the lamb..." Gen. 22:8

He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,
And as a sheep before it's shearers is silent,
So he opened not His mouth. Isaiah 53:7

"...with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption." Hebrews 9:12

"...For without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sin." Hebrews 9:22

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that WHOSOEVER believes on Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

This brings me to my knees, for I am eternally grateful that He loves such a wretch as me.
Many of you know only the Cindy that shows up on this blog.
You have NO idea how very wicked I have been.
I thank God daily that He showed me my sin through the Law, and has saved me and set me free.

It truly is a "GOOD FRIDAY."
Pin It!

2 comments:

Amy said...

we are all wretched...Happy Easter dear dear friend;) xo

savvycityfarmer said...

His plan was perfect from the beginning of eternity